Near-perfect schedules in minutes
ofCourse is the only enterprise-grade software wholly dedicated to the challenge of university class scheduling.
Generate near-perfect class schedules
with course diversity
With hundreds of classes, faculty and constraints, it’s just not possible to design an ideal schedule using a manual process. ofCourse performs millions of calculations to create ideal class schedules that honor faculty preferences while maintaining full course diversity.
- Schedules in seconds so you can experiment with a variety of settings in pursuit of your best possible schedule
- Schedule scorecards to rapidly evaluate overall class schedule quality
- Room density reports to vividly illustrate space utilization
- Course diversity protection to ensure a balanced schedule that works well for students
Use polishing tools to make last-minute tweaks
Frequent schedule adjustments right up to the first day of class are a schedule-maker’s nightmare. ofCourse’s polishing tools make it easy to quickly test a change to see how it impacts the schedule quality. Then you can revise it, discard it, or publish it.
- Collision management system guarantees no conflicts
- Reporting tools to protect schedule quality
- Scorecards to compare multiple schedule versions
- Schedule publisher to export a beautiful, web-ready schedule
More features to make class scheduling delightful
- 5-step process guides you naturally through schedule-making
- eLearning scheduling to coordinate online classes
- Anywhere access so you can work from home or on the road
- Exam scheduling makes finals planning a breeze
- Integrations to connect your parent system
- Historical reporting to see what’s worked in the past
- Custom branding uses your school’s logo and colors
- 1-on-1 onboarding to set you up for success
- Expert support from our university-trained staff
Which features do you need? Compare ofCourse editions
We’re here to help,
every step of the way
We understand the pain of college class scheduling because we come from academia. ofCourse was born at Washington University in St. Louis, our CEO is a law professor and former associate dean, and our support is provided by former university employees. (Learn more about us.)
No IT help necessary. We prepare your account on our secure cloud-based environment, then provide a login for you and your team.
You're not left alone to build your first schedule. We walk you through the simple 5-step process, leaving you confident and empowered to start scheduling.
You'll never get stuck. Our St. Louis-based support team is always available to help by phone, email or videoconference.
Transitioning out of the scheduling role? We'll coach the new schedule maker, and the ofCourse platform will continue to preserve institutional knowledge.